Preventing and treating drug addiction among children and teenagers in the Baixada Fluminense, near Rio de Janeiro, strengthening their families, emotional relations and social connections, making them agents of improvement of their community’s quality of life.
Quality of life without drugs.
- Belief in the potential of transformation of the human being.
- Respect of the human being in all of its conditions.
- Unconditional support.
- Trust in all relationships.
- Responsibility and transparency in all processes.
Who We Are?
Espaço Progredir is a CSO – Civil Society Organization. This name was chosen by its founders in 2003, wishing to create a space Where children and teenagers could progress (“Progredir”), grow, and become protagonists of their own story.
How to Help?
- With monthly or annual contributions.
- With donations of food and pedagogic materials.
- Sponsoring one of our projects.
Here enters only who wants to leave!
Leave as a responsible citizen | Leave as protagonist of your story | Leave with a better quality of life
Our public sector partners:
Our private sector partners:
Our non-profit partners find:
Estrada da Grama, 21 – Miguel Couto – RJ
PIX: CNPJ 05553848/0001-61